Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sunday, April 22nd



First of all, I'm thankful for our first Sunday worshiping in our new building.




I regret to say that is the only picture I took. I wasn't really in a picture-taking mood that day.

Also that day we had a birthday party for Eric Beerbower. It was supposed to be a surprise birthday party, but the surprise part didn't go quite as planned owing to the stubbornness of Eric. He was still surprised, just not in the exact way as we planned. 

After our attempt to surprise Eric at the park, we headed back over to his house and had a Euchre tournament.

I'm sorry that 1) the only person in these following pictures is Parker, and 2) that there are rather few pictures. As I said before, I wasn't really in a picture-taking mood that day.


The bracket that my brother put together








No comments:

Post a Comment