Thursday, April 12, 2012

On Easter Eggs

In case you're wondering why I'm doing a post on Easter eggs, let me enlighten you. My goal was to post every day this week, and it's ten twenty and I haven't posted yet. So I thought I should probably do something short. And anyways, I was quite proud of my Easter eggs this year and would not mind for you to see them in all their glory.

This year, being the only one really home, I got to dye most of the family easter eggs. 
 Usually my eggs are really ugly, but this year was a happy exception. I guess I have more patience than I did last year. Or maybe I just had more of an idea of what I wanted them to look like. Either way, the ones I did turned out much better than previous years.

So enough talk, here they are. I hope you like them, or enjoy not liking them (Deanna).

(By the way, in case you were wondering about the white one, we were saving that until Ben got home and could dye it.) 



The blue one was was my favorite


Ben dying his one Easter egg (which he broke)







One awesome thing about inanimate objects is that they don't move (obviously, being inanimate objects) and so you can take pictures of them without worrying about them moving (unless an animate object moves them, which is not likely to happen when you're taking pictures of the inanimate object). 


Reflecting on that last paragraph, I believe that 1) I am definitely showing the Neherenz sarcasm, and 2) I am hanging out too much with the Beerbowers.

5 comments:

  1. Did I tell you that I think dying Easter eggs is dumb before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked that last paragraph. Maybe 2 is correct. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your pictures! Even if they're inanimate objects that don't move :)

    ReplyDelete